Sunday, September 5, 2010

like fire and rain,

so I'm in love with Jessica Szohr's hair. maybe, I'll cut it like hers, but probably not. I got the september 2010 issue of nylong mag and she is the cover page:


yeah, she's pretty. I'm jealous of her blue eyes and dark skin. like really, that's freaking beautiful.
I spent some wonderful time with my best friend, Brittney.








[last night I had a dream that I went with my family to a strip club....looking for the bitch that messed everything up. like all my cousins were with me and we had this plan to split up and everything. so when we got there, I realized that I wasn't looking for that whore, I was looking for you. then I found you. and I forgave you....for everything.] and I woke up feeling like an idiot. and I then all the anger came back.

what I'm wearing:
levi's patchwork cut-offs- DIY/goodwill
black bandeau- target
lace top- ?
belt- goodwill

No comments:

Post a Comment