Wednesday, August 25, 2010

paper wallflower

oh my goodness. this heat wave needs to leave now. well, I'm not in too good of a mood right now, I'm trying to tune-out my mother talking about miss universe and how the filipino contestant is an airhead. I guess I'm not doing too well if I'm still paying attention to what she's saying. no one I know knows about my blog and I'm going to try and keep it that way....for now. 
it's going to be 2 months this month since I've had this undiscovered sickness. I feel dizzy, ALL THE TIME. I've stopped complaining about it to people and my parents, but what if something is seriously wrong with me? going to the doctor and being subscribed useless drugs isn't doing me any good. today in religion, my teacher was talking about how God always answered prayers. it's been almost 2 months though...and he hasn't answered mine. I'll stop there before I go on this religious rampage.


but I realized that people complain on tumblr A LOT. it bugs the freaking crap out of me, so I decide to unfollow fellow tumblogs to prevent any more unnecessary shit about how much their lives suck or how much they hate people. HAH, I guess they could do whatever the hell they want with tumblr, but seriously, they should think about what they complain about before they complain....because really, your life doesn't really suck. I used to be like that, always complaining about my life. but I haven't been lately because...I don't know what it's like. 
I don't know how it feels to be told you only have a couple of years left to live.
I don't know what it's like to go home to a broken family.
I don't know how it is not to eat every night.
I don't know what it feels like to be beaten, hurt, or abused in any way.
I don't know what it's like to sleep on the streets at night.
but I know what it's like to be me. I'm lucky to be alive. I'm blessed to have a family, even if there are riffs between us. I'm blessed to be receiving an education. so it bugs the effing s word out of me when people say, "my life isn't perfect." or "no one likes me," or "I'm not happy." 
I'll be blunt. fck you, in case you haven't noticed, no one's life is perfect. just because you don't have certain things, certain people in your life does not give you a right to complain about it and make it seem like your life is full of mistfortunes....so stop the complaining. stop being depressed over your life. STOP and really think about it. stop being an overdramatic bitch and let go of what you can't have. because you don't know what it's like. hell, I don't even know what it's like. so experience it before you start to complain. seriously.....

shorts- Guess cut-offs/DIY
lace tank- NY & Company
cardigan thing- Goodwill
oxford heels- ALDO

No comments:

Post a Comment