Tuesday, August 31, 2010

why don't people call it autumn?

this fall, I'm excited. I love the weather, the clothes, and everything. I used to like spring, but I'm a bit ehh about it now. it lightens my mood but I just don't get the same feelings that I get with fall/winter. you have the pomona fair, halloween, thanksgiving, christmas. people are spoiled with a holiday every month...plus my birthday in december :D! only bad thing is school, but that's never going to change. but what's most exciting about the fall is fashion.
I'm in looove with maxi skirts, such as this one from AA:


American Apparel Chiffon Double-Layered Full Length SkirtAmerican Apparel Chiffon Double-Layered Full Length Skirt

next in line of my favorite fall items are combat boots/lace up boots. yes, I believe that urban effing outfitters said that, but I've been wanting boots since my sister bought a pair of combat boots from target like this past winter. oh& most def doc martens




jeffery campbell lace-up boots and white worn doc martens and bass two tone saddle shoes. -urban outfitters.
now, I'm probably going to steer away from wearing jeans a lot and mostly because I've undergrown a lot of my jeans so I'll probably end up wearing skirts/dresses/leggings/cut-offs. oh and thigh-highs, just like last winter. I am also in need of a warm jacket that I will be able to wear with anything. no, not a trench coat. no, not surplus. I'm looking for something....versatile. but, I would like to continue to buy crop tops, shorts, and sheer shirts (yeah, no). I'll treat this fall like it was summer, minus the bright colors.
I never really liked colors anyways. I like ivory/creme, grey, black, black, and more black. and peach (not quite flesh-colored, not quite pink)
I also need to find a debut dress. maybe something like this??


totes in love with this dress...too bad it's $1295 on etsy and custom-made. it would be too perfect.
is this even a fashion blog? I suck at this!

No comments:

Post a Comment